Our accommodation was extensively refurbished in 2015 to provide four high quality suites. All are equipped with Freeview Television, a DVD Player and Tea and Coffee making facilities. Free Wi-Fi makes this an ideal location for you to stay whether here on vacation or business.
- Spinnaker Suite, en-suite Double Bed
- Chichester Suite, en-suite Twin Beds
- Bosham Suite, en-suite Twin Beds
- Fishbourne Suite, en-suite Twin Beds & Fold-Out Bed if required
- Single Occupancy from £75.00 per night
- Double Occupancy from £110.00 per night
- Family Room from £140.00 per night (sleeps 3 persons)
Tariff includes VAT and a traditional Full English Breakfast served in the morning.
Booking & Check-In
To book a room please contact the Bulls Head directly on 01243 839895.
If you require to check in outside of these hours please request this when you make your booking.
- Week Days, rooms available from 13.00 to 15.00 (1pm to 3pm) or from 17.30 to 23.00 (5:30pm to 11pm)
- Weekends and Public Holidays, rooms available from 13.00 to 23.00 (1pm to 11pm)
Room Cancellation Policy
A credit/debit card is required to secure your reservation at The Bulls Head in Chichester. There will be no cancellation charge if a booking is cancelled before 1300 hrs (1pm) local time 2 days before your date of arrival. If the booking is cancelled later, or in the case of a no-show, the first night will be charged. To ensure best room rates please call us directly on 01243 839895.
During our peak season, Goodwood Festival of Speed, Revival and Glorious Goodwood you will need to contact us directly for a room reservation. Goodwood dates change every year and therefore we are unable to set our rates for online bookings during this time until they are confirmed. If you book a room online during this time we will contact you before your stay to confirm the room rates and terms & conditions that will be applied.
- Single Occupancy from £175.00 per night
- Double Occupancy from £200.00 per night
- Family Room from £250.00 per night (sleeps 3 persons)
Room cancellation policy is also extended during these times; 1 full month notice before 1pm (1300hrs) prior to the date of check is required for cancellation otherwise the full payment for your stay will be due and charged accordingly.
During Goodwood events there is a non-refundable booking deposit of the first full nights stay per room is payable by card at the time of your reservation. Only once we are in receipt of your deposit can your reservation be guaranteed. The remainder due will be deducted accordingly from your credit card given as security at the time of your booking 1 full month prior to your arrival unless another means of payment is received. If your credit card has not been charged successfully prior to your arrival then the balance due for your stay will be payable when you arrive.